Thursday, 17 September 2009

Two new books!

Well, not exactly new, but new to me. I just received my hardcover first editions of Gene Wolfe's Innocents Aboard and Starwater Strains the other day. They're in such beautiful condition! Thank you Sci Fi, Etc. I really love the cover art - especially for Starwater Strains. Also, Innocents Aboard is signed! So exciting. Now I just have to find time to read them... I can't wait for this semester to be over - damned coursework units - I want to start my thesis already!

2 comments:

  1. I do like the cover of Starwater Strains - not to mention the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innocents Aboard was what convinced me I was totally missing out on the experience of a lifetime if I didn't start obsessively reading everything Wolfe's written right away. -DOJP

    ReplyDelete